Do you want to use or broadcast a sound recording made by someone else? You can do that legally as long as you pay the associated royalties. SOPROQ can help you navigate the process and get going without delay.

Commercial radio stations

How to prepare your reports if you are a broadcaster subject to the CONNECT music licensing/SOPROQ Commercial Radio Tariff.

Who we represent

See the full list of sound recording makers registered with SOPROQ.